SV 973 is a Class 2 sound level meter with a wide frequency range up to 10 kHz. The unique feature of the SV 973 is the microphone in MEMS technology with a lifetime warranty. The meter’s measurement range from 25 to 128 dB enables its use in industrial and environmental noise measurements.
For measurements of noise at work, the intelligent sound exposure meter function limits the frequency range to 10 kHz and shifts the dynamic measuring range of sound level meter to 141 dB Peak. The instrument is easily calibrated in the field using an acoustic calibrator as the calibration begins automatically when the microphone is inserted into the calibrator. The SV 973 can measure broad-band results with all the necessary weighting filters as well as 1/1 octave or 1/3 octave band filters. Audio events recording function works together with sound level meter mode. The data are stored on built-in 8 GB memory and can be easily downloaded to a PC using the Supervisor or SVANPC++ software.
- SV 973 Sound Level Meter is CLASS 2 instrument in accordance to IEC 61672-1:2013
- Microphone in MEMS technology with lifetime warranty
- Sound exposure meter mode with measurement range up to 141 dB
- Wide frequency range up to 10 kHz
- Automatic calibration
- OLED display
- Noise sources recognition with 1/1 and 1/3 octave and audio recording
- RT60 reverberation time measurement in 1/1 or 1/3-octave bands in accordance to ISO 3382